LHA Risk-Managed Income ETF
Tactical bond investing
LHA Risk-Managed Income ETF (Ticker Symbol: RMIF)
The LHA Risk-Managed Income Fund is an actively managed “fund of funds” and seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing primarily in other investment companies, including other actively managed exchange-traded funds (“ETFs”) and index-based ETFs (collectively, “Underlying Investments), that provide exposure to a broad range of fixed income asset classes.
- The Underlying Investments may invest in investment-grade U.S. corporate bonds, U.S. Treasury securities, floating rate debt securities, treasury inflation-protected bonds (“TIPS”), foreign corporate debt securities (including those of emerging markets), high yield (junk) bonds, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities, and preferred stocks.
- The Fund’s Sub-advisor, Grimes & Company, Inc., identifies income-producing Underlying Investments and then uses (a) a proprietary analysis that quantifies and evaluates each Underlying Investment’s short-term and long-term price change and volatility trends (the “Price and Volatility Trend Factors”), and (b) with consideration to the Price and Volatility Trend Factors, a discretionary approach to selection of Underlying Investments (the “Yield Review”).
- The Sub-Adviser ranks Underlying Investments with positive Price and Volatility Trend Factors by their current yield and generally selects, for inclusion in the Fund’s portfolio, the Underlying investments with the highest yield in the Yield Review.
- In an environment of unfavorable Price and Volatility Trend Factors, the Fund seeks capital preservation by investing in Underlying Investments with higher quality and lower income-producing assets, and cash or cash equivalents.
- In an environment of favorable Price and Volatility Trend Factors, the Fund seeks to maximize income by investing in Underlying Investments with high income-producing assets.
|FUND DATA & PRICING|
|Net Assets as of 11/30/2023||$31.78m|
|30-Day Median Spread||0.28%|
Data as of 06/09/2023
30 Day Median Bid Ask is a calculation of Fund's median bid-ask spread, expressed as a percentage rounded to the nearest hundredth, computed by: identifying the Fund's national best bid and national best offer as of the end of each 10 second interval during each trading day of the last 30 calendar days; dividing the difference between each such bid and offer by the midpoint of the national best bid and national best offer; and identifying the median of those values
|PERFORMANCE||Quarter end returns as of 09/30/2023|
|Quarter||1 Year||3 Year||Since Inception|
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when sold or redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Performance current to the most recent month-end can be obtained by calling (781) 639-3000 (ext.147). Please note that performance shown for periods that are less than one year are not annualized.
Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund's future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns.
|EX- Date||Record Date||Payable Date||Amount|
|07/27/2023||07/28/2023||07/31/2023||$0.16 per share|
|08/29/2023||08/30/2023||08/31/2023||$0.13 per share|
|09/27/2023||09/28/2023||09/29/2023||$0.14 per share|
|10/27/2023||10/30/2023||10/31/2023||$0.16 per share|
|11/28/2023||11/29/2023||11/30/2023||$0.13 per share|
|Percentage of Net Assets||Name||Identifier||Shares Held||Market Value|
|20.31%||INVESCO EXCH TRADED FD TR II SR LN ETF||BKLN||309,315||6,464,683.50|
|20.24%||SSGA ACTIVE ETF TR BLACKSTONE SENR||SRLN||155,142||6,443,047.26|
|20.07%||Cash & Other||Cash&Other||6,390,295||6,390,294.91|
|19.93%||SPDR SER TR BLOOMBERG SHT TE||SJNK||255,600||6,343,992.00|
|19.45%||FIRST TR EXCHANGE-TRADED FD IV SENIOR LN FD||FTSL||135,202||6,192,251.60|